POSITIONS OPEN (as of February 9, 2016):
- Algerian Program Coordinator – June 1 – August 19 , 2016 (temp, begins part time in June, expanding to full time); Bedford, Virginia plus travel to DC (remote work in June possible.) Application Deadline: March 1
- Saudi Young Leaders Exchange Program – July 13 – August 12 (temp); Washington, DC plus regional travel. Accepting applications for summer trainers / trip leaders Deadline: Mar 7 Also accepting applications for US Cultural Ambassadors, (participant / intern experience) for U.S. university students and recent graduates. Application deadline: March 16
- Global Youth Village – July 3-August 16 (temp); Bedford, Virginia. Numerous openings: administrative staff, resident advisers / cabin counselors, teacher/trainers, support staff (food service, health care, facility support.) Rolling Deadlines.
- Arabic Language Institute – June 8-July 28 (temp); Washington DC + Rabat or Marrakesh, Morocco. Accepting applications for resident advisers / trip leaders (3). Application deadline – April 1, 2016. (Final hiring decisions in early May.)
- Legacy International Internships – Legacy is accepting applications for Bedford based interns to work as part of our annual Global Youth Village. Rolling deadlines. Best to apply by late March. See also under Saudi Young Leaders Exchange / US Cultural Ambassadors.
- TechGirls – early July-August 5 (temp); Washington, DC plus regional travel. Please check back later on this February for details. We will be accepting applications for summer staff soon!
Other internships not listed above: Additional internships occasionally open up throughout the year based out of Legacy’s home office in Bedford, Virginia. Applicants need to be living within an easy commute of Legacy’s Bedford, Virginia office (Roanoke or Lynchburg areas). If interested, please send your resume to Leila Baz, Legacy’s Staff Outreach Coordinator.